注册 登录
返回首页 安全人

sunny8888 https://bbs.anquan.com.cn/?82554 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

mood

已有 981 次阅读2006-11-14 20:05

Recently I was too much busy. Sometimes I feel lot of pressure on my shoulder. Luckily in the weekend I can find some people who love English very much. We can gather together chatting in English. That’s really wonderful because you find some listener in your life. You can tell your story or your social experience to them. Maybe that’s not helpful, but sometimes they’ll give you some advice about how to deal with these troubles you met in your life. Thank goodness, I have these friends. In a alien city, I met some people in a right time. Release my pressure. Build up my confidence. Still hold the belief. Trust you are always the best. Of course , when I was in the colleague, I set up my motive. to be a unique person.

How to become a unique person? From my personal understanding, there are some points decide why u should be that person.

First, to be a unique person is really a hard process, because u don’t know what’s the future will be. Maybe you are full of passion to do something. But just because are not reasonable enough u failed. Lack of social experience is the biggest problem I met in my life. Too much young. Do not know how to win the leaders trust. Too much young, caused big trouble in my life. The results is you can never repaid it. No matter how hard you have been try.  I feel quite sorrow. But luckily , I was cheered up. Because u have no choice.  That is the life.  So cruel.  I hope the god give me another opportunity. Bless me. Bless me.

Bless me. Bless me. Bless me. Bless me. Bless me. Bless me.

Can u hear my dear god? Please Bless me.

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

发表评论 评论 (3 个评论)

回复 chemge 2006-11-15 11:50
虽然我的英文很差劲,但是我还是喜欢复制到金山快译里看一下大概意思.中国是是个无神论国度,所以看到你经常提到的神,我想那是你心中的自己.
回复 冷月儿 2006-11-17 15:56
金山快译的东西,有时让人肚子都笑痛。
回复 chemge 2006-11-18 12:29
是吗?知道吗我读书时英语经常考10几分,后来才知道人家说连中文都学不好怎么学英文。后来就死心了。再也不愿去学那该死的英文。可我觉得有的翻译过来还是可以理解一些内容的。虽然可笑没办法谁叫咱只有这水平。只要咱到西餐厅点菜时别像那位老兄一样,就跟前面那位的一样就行了。等了半天人家点的是音乐,结果等了半天,问服务生我点的东西怎么还没上。服务生说你点的东西早就给你播放了。

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

网站业务合作!

QQ|安全论坛 ( 晋ICP备2023016270号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 16:24