找回密码
 注册
查看: 2793|回复: 5

group two fatal accidents wthin one week

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-2 16:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the past one week ,i am so busy with accidents announcement and education.
one of these is a traffic accident causing eight guys got light injuries,last week.The immediate cause is the driver overspeeding.

second is another traffic accident causing the driver's death.the case is weird,the dirver didnt overspeed at the time when he crashed the end of  another container truck's trailor.the speed was 33 kilometers/hour tested by the police.however,the driver was thrown out of the cab when two trucks crashed.driving the truck without safety belt is the immediate cause

the third accident is caused two days before at the heel of the second. two guys was busy lifting the woods.one is the rigger and act as the signaler as well. the another is the driver.The rigger maybe had told the driver where these woods  should be placed,and had confirmed with the driver that no any action without his signal as well.however in the process of lifting ,the driver lifted one batch of woods onto the stacks of woods without signal, the rigger was crushed under the woods.it's not clear why the rigger didnt recognize the danger approaching to him at that time . Maybe he was answering the phone,maybe something else distracted him ,maybe he was just pissing.no one knows the cause now.
looking beyond the immediate cause ,no area leaer to manage and coordinate the woke is the root cause i think

i cant comment on these accidents,the similar accidents happened before without serious results. paying how many gaining how many.however no one deserve the tragedy.
发表于 2012-6-8 08:15 | 显示全部楼层
you are the responsibility of the accidents report?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# gentle215

no, iam just get the basic accident report as well as some news from the staff of company with accidents
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 09:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# gentle215

another accident happened on the heel of those before.
a driver died after crashed the rear of the truck which is in front of
this a year is a particular and tragic year for our group company.
at least 7 accidents happened with 5 guys died as well as some injuries
i believe it come to us inevitably,there are something wrong with our regime
whether it comes sooner or later.
before we overlook some basic principals like safety belt,operation rules ,area responsiblity.these are groudwork we have to insist on each day,even if no signs reveal these works and no signs indicate we would suffer accidents.
however in our group there are lack of self-reflection system and enviorment
its dangerous for us ,not find the root cause,not take the relevent actions,this would happen again.
for me ,i would be a bee aroud those who work at site to convince and remind them
of they are surronded by the dangers
发表于 2012-6-8 10:21 | 显示全部楼层
Good descripitons of those incidencts although with some slight grammar and spelling mistakes.
发表于 2012-12-15 10:18 | 显示全部楼层
Disagree the root reasons!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

网站业务合作!

QQ|安全论坛 ( 晋ICP备2023016270号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 03:26